- An abstract noun __________
- A verb __________
- An adjective __________
- A conjunction __________
- A preposition __________
Think carefully ________ you choose.
I sleep with the window open ________ it’s really cold.
He was very hungry, ________ he ate all the cake.
His favourite snacks are cakes _______ biscuits.
He doesn’t eat cake, ________ does he eat biscuits.
Use your or you’re
- Who is ________ favourite footballer
- Please help yourself with a piece of cake if ________ hungry.
Use its or it’s
- ________ your birthday tomorrow.
- ________ wise to save money regularly.
I found the missing toy ________the sofa.
I always brush my teeth _______ going to bed.
I fell _______ my bike while riding in the park.
My bus leaves ________ ten minutes.
I crawled ___________ a muddy tunnel.
Mr dad said, “Have you done your piano practice today?”
Mr dad said, “Have you done your piano practice today”?
“Mr dad said, Have you done your piano practice today?”
“Mr dad said,” Have you done your piano practice today?
Although my sister was busy,
she took me to the park
because she is kind and thoughtful.
Tom read the horror comic
although he prefers
Harry will come over to my
home if he finishes
his homework in time.
My friend Jack drives his new car carefully
but sometimes he becomes careless.
Tom is using a very old piano which is pretty
much useless now.
- ____lead .
- ____judge .
- ____own .
- ____obey .
- ____honest .
- ____qualify .
- ____behave .
- A sound that repeats is called: __________
- One who designs buildings is called:________
- One who can fix a car is called: __________